ENPC School of International Management
The ENPC School of International Management was started in 1987 as the business school of the Ecole nationale des ponts et chaussées (ENPC), the world’s oldest school of civil engineering and one of the most prestigious Grandes Écoles in France. Since its inception, the ENPC School of International Management has promoted the study of international business and value-based global leadership. It prides itself on developing entrepreneurial leaders with a strong sense of values that go beyond academic excellence and give a true understanding of modern global business in the 21st century. The ENPC School of International Management has been accredited by the Association of Masters in Business Administration (AMBA) since 1996.
Our programs are:
MBA in International Business - full-time and part-time programs
MBA in Technology & Entrepreneurship - full-time and part-time programs
Tri-Continent MBA - Paris/Philadelphia/Tokyo - in partnership with Temple University - full-time program
Executive MBA - One week end per month
The ENPC School of International Management has rolling admissions, accepting applications on an on-going basis through the summer prior to the start of each academic year in the fall.
The strengths of the ENPC School of International Management are
- location in the heart of Paris,
- affiliation with Ecole des ponts and ParisTech,
- alumni network of 12,000 worldwide,
- small in-take ensuring close relations between students and faculty, and
- large pool of internationally renowned professors.
The programs offer you
- the flexibility to select your program according to your goals and needs,
- an interdisciplinary and multicultural learning environment, and
- a mix of soft and hard management skills, essential for succeeding in today’s business life.
Michela Tagliaferri – Marketing and Admissions Coordinator
Ecole nationale des ponts et chaussées
School of International Management
28 rue des Saints-Pères, 75007 Paris, France
T. +33 (0)1 44 58 28 52 / F. +33 (0)1 40 15 93 47
Twitter for the latest updates