Region - Middle East
Sovereign sees more than US$6bn of orders for 30-year issuance.
- Emirate raises US$750mn in 10-year paper.
- Deal heavily oversubscribed, attracting US$7.85bn of orders from 250 investors.
- HSBC, Kuwait Finance House, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Sharjah Islamic Bank and Standard Chartered arranged the sale.
Perpetual bond order book closes at US$1.1bn.
Islamic Development Bank will meet Malaysian investors on Thursday, then tour Middle East, Europe and UK to pitch deal.
Bank names new head of cash products for transaction banking.
Bahraini firm hires cross-asset strategist for hedge funds business.
- Qatari bank buys 12.5% shareholding in pan-African lender.
- Shares are sold by Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, which took stake after Ecobank's takeover of Oceanic Bank.
- QNB is now the largest shareholder in Ecobank behind South Africa's Public Investment Corporation.
Unstable Arab country receives much-needed assistance.
Bahrain-based Islamic bank names new head of commercial banking.
Law firm hires London-based partner specialising in high-yield debt deals.
South African investment firm could list international foodservice subsidiary on LSE.
Investment bank hires former Deutsche analyst to study MENA banks.
Long-awaited listing of Emaar Malls Group will take place on September 10.
Qatari bank names new group chief executive after Robin McCall resigned in May.
Kingdom will meet investors next week ahead of possible benchmark deal.
Twitter for the latest updates