Pan-African lender to start investment-banking business following last year’s Iroko acquisition.
Equity Capital Markets
- African telecoms tower operator wants acquisition funds for new and existing markets.
- Standard Bank and Standard Chartered are mandated to arrange the deals.
- Move comes shortly after the acquisition of 3,100 towers from India’s Bharti Airtel and the raising of US$630mn in equity.
African telecoms tower operator to acquire 3,100 towers from India’s Bharti Airtel.
Bourse receives permission from Capital Markets Authority to float shares on its own market.
- SEE Link will develop a single order-routing platform for Bulgarian Stock Exchange, Macedonian Stock Exchange and Zagreb Stock Exchange.
- Exchanges will provide €80,000 each to capitalise the business, while EBRD provides €540,000 grant.
- “We believe this project will increase the visibility of our markets.” – Ivan Steriev, Macedonian Stock Exchange CEO.
Property developer to list 25% of Emaar Malls Group on the Dubai Financial Market.
Georgian bank targets US$13-16 range ahead of London GDR offering.
Actis has successfully divested its 6.5% stake in Egypt's Commercial International Bank.
The Russian Direct Investment Fund inks cooperation agreement with Bahrain’s state investment firm.
Real-estate investment trust is first capital-raising listing on one of Dubai’s exchanges in five years.
Headline winners of our awards for 2013's best investment bank, deal and dealmaker.
This year's winning bond and equity deals and houses.